The small animal and critters incubator and brooder Rcom MX BS600N large intensive care unit to assist the new born, sick and fragile small animals and pets to speedy recovery and health. The small animal BS600N ICU features automatic management of temperature and humidity. It can be connected to an oxygen tank and nebulizer. It includes the needed connector to add an oxygen tank when the need arise. It is easy to clean and operate. This is the 220 to 240V suitable for Europe, Asia and Africa.
The Rcom pet incubator and brooder is owned by universities, research institutes, veterinaries, zoos, animal lovers and breeders world wide.The Rcom pet incubator and brooder is owned by universities, research institutes, veterinaries, zoos, animal lovers and breeders world wide.
- The small animal and critters incubator and brooder Rcom BS600N intensive care main features:
- Automatic temperature control and settings 20C to 38C (68F to 100.4 F).
- Automatic humidity control and settings 40% to 70%.
- Provides electrically charged anions (negatively charged atom) that promotes faster recovery, better sleep, increased appetite, and improved vitality for speedy recovery.
- FND display mode.
- Optional Nebulizer for providing high density oxygen. (You can purchase a nebulizer locally).
- Optional USB PC connection for incubation management.
- Optional remote alarm to signal malfunction.
- Double-wall insulation technology for infrared radiation and carbon heating.
- Two antibiotic air filters for removal of incubator dust and airborne pathogens.
- Solenoid valve for medical treatment.
- Water tank made of Teflon material for prevention of bug moss.
- Ten-stage dimmer interior illumination control.
- Recessed brooding tray for ease of access and cleanup.
- Large viewing window for ease of observation.
- Two BLDC fan for optimal control of brooder's condition.
- Elegant design and optimal space distribution.
- Circuit breaker for protection from overheating.
- Weight: 9 kg
- Power: 220-240V 50H and Cord for Europe.
- Dimension: W 655mm x L 470mm x H 440mm
- Average Consumption: Average 90W to max 150W and fuse 250V 5.0A