Advantages of hay and straw moisture tester:
- The most durable device for measuring hay and straw moisture available on the market.
- Allows for a fast reaction when conducting necessary actions to avoid risk and potential losses resulting from too high moisture level.
- It is equipped in a transparent LCD display. An option to read the average, minimum and maximum moisture value for the inspected batch of hay or straw.
- The device is equipped in an additional temperature measurement feature.
- The probe is made of stainless steel which guarantees durability and resistance to corrosion. Ergonomically shaped handle helps to conduct measurements in a tightly compressed material.
- Extremely easy to use.
- Has an option to modify readings.
The device is available in 2 versions:
HMM with a probe attached with a cable to the electronic part (approx. 60 cm or 200 cm with the probe)
HMM with a probe permanently attached to the electronic part
The set includes:
- DRAMINSKI HMM moisture meter or DRAMINSKI HMM FIX with a fixed measuring probe
- Measuring probe with a connecting cable (in DRAMINSKI HMM)
- Plug to secure the probe in transport
- 1 x 9V 6F-22 type battery
- A colour transport packaging made of laminated cardboard
- Weight in version with a cable: 800 g (with battery)
- Weight in version without a cable: 665 g (with battery)
- Lenght of the probe (in version with a cable): 56 cm, 200 cm
- Lenght of the probe (in version without a cable): 54 cm
- Connection cable length (only version with a cable): 140 cm
- Dimensions of reader: 20.0 x 8.5 x 12.0 cm
- Moisture measurement method: Resistivity
- Power supply: 1 x 9 V battery, type 6F-22
- Battery low indication: Automatic
- Power input: ~4 mA
- Measurement control: Single chip microcomputer
- Estimated working time on one battery pack: About 100h
- Display: LCD, 3.5 digits
- Keyboard: Membrane
- Measurement resolution temperature: 1°C, moisture - 0,1%
- Data modification using keyboard: Data modification option
- Temperature compensation: Automatic with on/off option
- Moisture measuring range: 10 - 80 %
- Range of temperature measurement: 1 - 100 °C; 33.8 - 212.0 °F
- Accuracy of temperature measurement: ± 1°C
- Recommended storage temperature: 5°C - 45°C