- Sterilization with ozone technology has been carried out.
- The design is ergonomic.
- Made of plastic and high quality steel.
- The anti-drop system ensures that the microchip remains in the syringe until is implanted.
- With FDX-B technology, it is produced according to ISO 11784 and ISO 11785 regulations and has ICAR approval.
- Since each microchip is covered with parylene, it is fixed in the tissue after application.
- The identification codes and the chip number are printed on the sticker.
- Packed in a transparent bag.
- Dimensions: 2x12 mm
HALO MICROCHIP READER
FDX-B (15 digits) and FDX-A (FECAVA) microchips according to ISO 11784 norms. It also reads EM4102 (BME) chips and 9 digit ciphers.
Thermo Chip Reading: BioTherm ™ shows temperature in microchips.
Operation: Starts one-touch scanning and ends automatic scanning after 50 seconds.
Effective Reading Area: Contains the large area along the entire outer edge of the reading area.
- Small, lightweight, ergonomic, durable and handy
- Compliance with ROHS, CE and ISO 11784 norms
- Dimensions: 135mm diameter x 33mm
- Weight: 163g (including battery)
- Ability to scan approximately 1000 with full charge
- 8 sec scan time
- Rechargeable built-in lithium polymer battery
- Charging feature with USB port
- 3.5 hours charging time
- 2 months standby time (Typically)
- Operating temperature range; 0-50 ° C
- 2x16 character LCD screen
- Audible warning
- Storing the last scanned number 2000 in memory
- Automatic standby after 50s
- Black, blue, white, purple, green and pink color options
- Optional 12V USB car charger