Precision, Reliability & Accuracy
Why Choose the RX monaco?
- World leading semi-automated test menu comprising routine chemistries, specific proteins, antioxidants, veterinary and diabetes testing
- Designed to improve efficiency, with it’s intuitive software, ease of use and small footprint
- Automatic features including flagging of errors with advanced built in QC software, saving costs and reducing possible misdiagnosis
- Option to run flow cell or cuvette mode ensures a maximum number of chemistries can be performed on one system.
- Easy to use icon based software with on screen guide to maintenance and reporting of QC data, calibration curves & Levey-Jennings charts.
- Cost savings through consolidation of routine and novel tests on a single platform
The RX misano is capable of high standard, precise results at a competitive price per test expanding testing capabilities with the ability to run both routine and specialised tests including chemistries, specific proteins, antioxidants, veterinary and diabetes testing, analysing a variety of sample types, including; Serum, Plasma, Urine & Wine.
The RX misano shines a new light on semi-automated clinical chemistry testing with increased auto-functionality and groundbreaking technology. Revolutionising the RX series with its bold look, innovative design, and outstanding performance, it sets the benchmark for the next generation of the RX series clinical chemistry analysers.
- Option to run flow cell or cuvette mode ensures a maximum number of chemistries can be performed on one system. Flow cell washing avoids contamination ensuring accurate results are produced. Up to 10 wavelengths can be generated via a solid state filter device (340-700nm standard).
- USB port for exporting patient, QC and calibration results. Enables the user to quickly export results from the analyser and convert into excel format.
- Quality display on a large 7” LCD touch-screen responsive even when wearing lab gloves. Simple on screen icon based navigation allows the user to efficiently complete their testing with minimal effort. Excellent functionality with icon based touch screen technology, on screen instruction guide and the ability to select multiple languages.
- Advanced password protection functions for analyser setup, assay management and QC result inclusion /exclusion. This gives laboratories confidence that their results are well protected on this system and only those who are authorised can gain access.
Semi-Automated Extensive Dedicated Test Menu:
Albumin - Alkaline Phosphatase - ALT (GPT) - Ammonia - Amylase - AST (GOT) - Bile acids - Bilirubin - Calcium - Chloride - Cholesterol - Cholinesterase - CK-NAC - CO2 Total - Copper - Creatinine - Gamma-GT - GLDH - Glucose - Ransel (Glutathione peroxidase) - Ranbut (Hydroxybutyrate) - Iron - Lactate - Lipase - Magnesium - NEFA (Non-esterified fatty acids) - Phosphorus (Inorganic) - Potassium - Sodium - Ransod (Superoxide dismutase) - Total Protein - Urea - Uric Acid - Urinary protein
Product availability may vary from country to country. Some product may be for Research use Only. For more information on product application and availability, please contact with our company.