As an user-friendly patient monitor, uMEC 12 helps to simplify workflow and improve efficiency. The monitor provides very intuitive user interface to help faster and easier applications even for new users. Caregivers need less time for training, and get more time for patient care.
- Mindray’s patented Multi-lead ECG Algorithm greatly improves the accuracy of measurement and reduces false alarms
- NIBP quick-measurement technique reduces the discomfort caused by cuff inflation, especially for patients suffering from hypertension or hypotension
- Anti-interference SpO2 algorithm provides accurate measurement even when the patient is mobile
- Large capacity for data storage enables comprehensive review of patient’s history data, and external USB storage devices are also supported 8-hour continuous runtime with one Lithium-ion battery
- 12.1 inch high resolution LED screen with optional touch screen
- Supports various monitoring screen layouts for different clinical needs, including large font, full/half screen 7-lead monitoring, view other bed, etc.
- Default settings satisfy general clinical requirements, no need to adjust the settings before using and helps you get started quickly
- Statistics for heart rate changes and ambulatory blood pressure monitoring, making ups and downs visible
- Less than 3.5kg weight with battery makes it very portable
- Unique accessory cabinet makes accessories management effective
- One piece design makes cleaning easier